Tagmarshal at the 2018 PGA Show in numbers
It was another successful year at the PGA Merchandise Show, showcasing some of the most innovative products and programs in the golf industry as part of a big mission to attract new golfers and provide better experiences.
Tagmarshal attended its fourth exhibition and this year was even bigger having collaborated with the team from To The Green, golf cart GPS and tracking system. Let’s take a look at some of the key figures at this year’s PGA Show:
2018 PGA Show
- More than 40 000 attendees
- +1 000+ exhibitors
- were at this year’s PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando.
Tagmarshal at the show
- 87 Tagmarshal product demos were provided
- 17 media interviews were given
- Tagmarshal hosted 2 expert talks Erin Hill’s Jim Lombardo who shared his insights on “Golf operations empowered by data” and Bill Yates, arguably the world’s top authority on eliminating slow play and using the pace to maximize the profitability, discussing “five factor that impact the Pace of Play.”
- 50+ General Managers, Directors of Golf and PGA Head Professionals who are currently utilising the Tagmarshal program and were at the show joined us for report back sessions, including some of golf’s top facilities such as Valhalla, Westchester, Erin Hills and Whistling Straits, but many good, mid tier courses too.
Tagmarshal, the industry trusted Golf Course Intelligence system achieves results across daily fee, private and resort facilities that offer cart, walking or dual mobility. Improved operational efficiencies, improved and consistent pace of play, additional revenue and a better golf experiences are the objectives course owners and managers successfully target with the system.