Cape Town | South Africa
Why work for Tagmarshal:
Opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative, investor backed, globally operating, growth stage start up, offering great opportunities and exciting challenges.
We are looking for a growth Marketing Manager to drive international B2B growth and revenue, by introducing challenging ideas, and passionately executing them. You will be directly responsible for delivering business results.
Tagmarshal is changing the world of Golf Operations through data and has developed leading traction in the USA, Europe, Canada the UK and South Africa. We are looking for someone who thinks like an entrepreneur, is constantly driving business objectives and communicates and clearly presents results and plans to our leadership.
- Develop and implement marketing and communications plans that are aligned to the Marketing Strategy and Business objectives.
- Drive exponential growth in key global markets
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution, while tracking and ensuring ROI.
- Translate ideas into actionable strategies that deliver business results
- Support product management in the development of product launch plans, USP, value proposition, positioning and pricing of products, aligned with market and competitive data
- Execute product and feature launch plans
- Measure, optimise and report performance of marketing campaigns
- Setup and reporting on A/B testing of campaigns.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, webinar, email, social media and display advertising
- Work with our social media and design team to optimise results driven social media presence across digital channels
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and digital channel performance in line with business objectives
PR / Content:
- Manage our USA PR agency ensuring high-level and quality of placements in online and print media
- Drafting, getting sign off and distributing the content for press releases
- Draft case studies and white papers that position the company and products as best in class
- Explore and execute PR and content opportunities with key accounts and strategic partners
Support of Sales and Product divisions:
- Develop and execute new country and region launch plans, within budget and in line with market opportunities and priorities
- Enhance and keep developing sales presentations that best positions the solutions to aid the sales team to grow the business.
- Work with our product and design teams to produce collateral that’s aligned to the business requirements.
- Compile research to get insight into customer and market requirements and experiences to guide product requirements, innovation and business goals.
- Research and develop reports to gain insight into geographical, seasonal and markets dynamics.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Results driven and orientated
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Quick learner and strong problem solver
- Proven experience delivering bottom line results
- Excellent communion skills, conveying key messages to stakeholders and customers in person, sales and marketing material
- Ability to travel and be available to service US and other timezone communication as required
Experience and education:
- +3 Years Marketing Experience
- B.Com Degree in Marketing and Management
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in B2B, SaaS technology, or Sports Tech a plus
- International experience a plus
- Experience in sport, particularly Golf a plus
- Competitive salary paid monthly
- Bi-annual performance incentives
- Communication allowance
- International travel