Cape Town | South Africa
Why work for Tagmarshal:
Opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative, investor backed, globally operating, growth stage start up, offering great opportunities and exciting challenges.
We are looking for a candidate to play a key role in driving the financial processes and management of a fast growing international company. Tagmarshal is changing the world of Golf Operations through data and has developed leading traction in the USA, Europe, Canada the UK and South Africa. We are looking for someone capable of developing and managing financial processes for our local and international operations, someone that strives to constantly drive business objectives and that clearly presents financial results and performance to our leadership.
- Evaluate and evolve existing financial structures and processes in line with the businesses needs.
- Manage the set-up and establishment of foreign entities incl. their accounting processes liaising with external consultants / advisers.
- Develop and maintain business modeling & forecasting for reporting to investors & shareholders.
- Assist in the preparation and management of financial budgets.
- Cash-flow & currency management
This person would head up a small team who’s duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Monthly reconciliation of all company bank accounts
- Client invoicing
- Working capital & cash flow management (incl. of foreign currencies)
- VAT preparation and submission
- Payroll preparation and submission
- Calculation of commission
- Maintenance of employee files and leave schedules
- Adhoc HR administration
- Company administration
- Maintenance of interest calculations on loan accounts
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and calculation of depreciation
- Liaising with auditors for annual review, Tax and any other statutory requirements.
- Monthly preparation of management accounts, supporting reports and schedules
- Ability to work on an inventory system
- Liaising with our business bankers for any banking needs as we expand
- Payments and transfers between bank accounts – maintenance of desired currency levels.
- Maintenance of company details on CIPC and annual submissions
- Registration of new ventures on CIPC and relevant applications at SARS
- Maintenance of the company filing
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Results driven and orientated
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Quick learner and strong problem solver
- Good communion skills, conveying key messages to stakeholders
- Ability to service US and other timezone communication as required
Experience and education:
- +3 Years financial management experience
- An accounting / finance degree
- Export / international company experience a plus
- Competitive salary paid monthly
- Annual performance incentives
- International travel opportunities