NEW FEATURE RELEASE: ENHANCED GEOFENCING MODULE.
Tagmarshal’s enhanced geofence module provides extensive flexibility to course management and staff by offering ‘set up and forget’ user templates and other features such as the scheduling of sensitive or off-course priority zones by the hour, day or week, all via patented high priority notifications and alerts.
These additional features have been linked to the newly released User Management and Notification Portal, which ensures accurate and relevant information is received timeously by course management and key staff in a format that best suits the individual user.
Also, cart security continues to be a major concern to most golf courses? Historically, courses would have to set up an off-site geofence for nighttime hours to prevent abuse or theft of golf carts. Tagmarshal’s intelligent geofence feature allows golf courses to receive automated alerts, which can also be set to notify security.
How does this feature work?
A course Manager, for instance, who uses the Tagmarshal system for oversight, but is not necessarily at their desk all the time, may select text messaging or even an automated alert call for key geofence zone breaches, or if a cart ignores multiple zones.
- Allows for provisional geofencing to help protect damaged areas, caused by rain or drought, high traffic areas or areas under maintenance.
- Create zones based on a course’s criteria and monitor carts entering and exiting geofenced area
- Prioritise geofenced zones with low, medium or high notification alerts
- Increased safety and security over cart fleets and minimize theft and abuse
- Tags are able to receive real-time automated updates allowing updated course Managers to amend geofenced areas, as required
What is Tagmarshal?
Tagmarshal, the industry trusted Golf Course Intelligence system achieves results across daily fee, private and resort facilities that offer cart, walking or dual mobility. Improved operational efficiencies, improved and consistent pace of play, additional revenue, and a better golf experience are the objectives of course owners and managers successfully target with the system.